Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Brrrr... it's getting cold

The weather has turned cold. I walk at 6am every day and it is dark and nippy! We are expecting warmer air tomorrow and Friday so the kids with have a great trick or treating day.
I am anxiously awaiting an email from Mommy Holly with the name of my swap partner. She came up with a wonderful idea for a Holiday Swap - Sparkle and Glitter! My package from the Hot Drinks apron swap should arrive any day.

Christmas is sneaking up and I love all the planning and decorating that goes along with it. Last weekend was my favorite holiday show. It is always the weekend before Halloween and I have been going with the same friends for about 20 years. Each year I buy less, but it is still something I look forward to and enjoy totally. My daughter mentioned going downtown soon which is something we do every year around Christmas. She misses a day of school, we leave early and return late. Just the two of us enjoying each other.

1 comment:

grammatrish said...

I'm so glad you like the apron, I loved it. I try to make something I would be happy to get, so I'm very happy you like it too.

hope to see you in more swaps!

trish