Wednesday, January 13, 2010

same view, new year



As I look out the window I realize when you live in the midwest the scene is the same every January. Outside is blanketed with snow. These pictures look like the one I posted last winter - trust me, they were taken minutes ago.


I do not want to leave the house. But I must if I want my bills paid and food for dinner. All I want to do is tackle this pile of felted sweaters and stitch away at my mittens. Which one is going to catch my eye this time? My latest idea is to make a blanket out of the large scraps left over. Charlie, our favorite Labradoodle/Great Dane/Horse, just had surgery so he needs a little something to keep warm and cozy.

If you are interested in a great Valentine swap, go to Foxgloves, Fabric and Folly. Heidi does a great job of organizing her swaps.

No comments: